20070820

Alondra's First Buddy Walk


I hadn't thought much about Down syndrome until a couple very special people came into my life. Now that I've thought about it, I'm thankful there are organizations like the Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota around to help these special people out. We've already seen some of the good work these people do. And I'm confident as Alondra grows up, we'll see much more of their good work.

On October 7th, DSAMN is having their annual fundraiser. The buddy walk. Alondra plans to walk with several of her buddies. If you would like to help make Alondra's first ever buddy walk a success, click the link. I think you can figure out what to do from there.

We're just trying to do our part to get the word out. Thanks for reading, and please don't feel obligated. But if you can give something, thanks for that too.

No comments: